Permanent CastAlNiCo Magnet : 1. Certification: Products are manufactured according to ISO9001 quality system.
High energies and relatively low coercivity.
Excellent ability to withstand extreme temperatures stability.
High working temp: 450-550 degree
Good corrosion resistance.
High mechanical strength.
3. Shapes: Various kinds or according to customers' requests
4. Grades: AlNiCo8
5. Applications: measuring instruments, flywheel generators and sensors, stepping motor and relays, flow and AVO meter, odometer of automobile and motorcycle, buzzer of mobile phone and so on.
Cast Alnico Magnets Features:
· Excellent temperature stability
· Strong corrosion resistance
· Excellent capacity
· High density and magnetic properties
· Shorter production lead time
· Temperature factor of Br is the smallest among all the permanent magnets
· Cast Alnico magnets can be produced in relatively complex shapes · Tooling for cast Alnico magnets is relatively low, since sand molds are generally used for the casting process. Alnico Magnetic Characteristics.pdf Cast Alnico Process Chart Raw material -> forming- >smelting-> heat treatment-> surface treatment->precision grinding->inspection ->packing