1. Available in the lifting capacities of 100kg- 6000kg.
2. 3.5 times for safety factor.
3. Self-locking safety block prevents accidental deactivation.
4. No electrical power required.
5. NdFeB material with high density and strong magnetism.
6. Multifunction and severl magnet lifters can use together to holding the loads.
1.Clean the surface of the load, place the lifter in the center of the load and make sure the poles are in full contact with the load. Make sure the weight of the load is no more than the rated value of the lifter.
2.Pull up the handle and rotate the handle to the “ON” position, then release the handle. The security key on the handle will automatically lock the handle.
3.Set the load on the ground or support. Ensure the load is firmly supported and completely in place before releasing the load.
4.Pull up the handle and rotate completely to the “OFF” position. The lifter is now in the neutral condition, can be taken away from the load.
1.Please check the easy wearing parts frequently, such as the locking block, handle and loop pin. If they are worn 10% off, please change them.
2.Please stay the “OFF” condition when not working.
3.Keep the pole surface clean. And treat some oil on the surface of the pole after use to protect it from rust.
4.Ensure the store environment dry, and don’t put them directly on the floor.
|Model||Rated lifting strength(Kgf)||Cylindrical lifting strength(Kgf)||Max. pull-off strength(Kgf)|| L |
| B |
| H |
| R |
|Operation temperature(℃)||Dead weight(Kg)|